A to Z of US Visa and Green Card

A to Z of US Visa and Green Card 

A Visas (Diplomats and Officials)

Abandoning Legal Permanent Resident Status

Acquisition of American Citizenship

Adoption - Introduction

Adoption Agencies in Japan

Adoption - Hague Adoption Convention

Adoptive Children of U.S. Citizens

Affidavit of Paternity Form

Affidavit of Support

Application Forms (Immigrant Visas)

Application Forms (Non-Immigrant Visas)

Application and Issuance Fees FAQ (Non-immigrant Visas)

Apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa

Appointments for Immigrant Visa Interviews 


B-1 Visa (Business Visa)

B-2 Visa (Tourist Visa)

B-1/B-2 Visa FAQ

Biometric Collection

Biometric and Visa Interviews FAQ

Birth Certificates

Blanket L Visas


C-1 Visa (Transit Visa)

Court Records

Criminal Convictions FAQ

Crew Visa (D Visa)

Cultural Exchange Visa (Q Visa)

CW Visa (CNMI-Only Transitional Worker) 


D Visa (Crew Visa)

Designated Medical Facilities for Immigrant Visa Applicants

Diplomatic and Government Official Visas

Diversity Lottery

Domestic Employees

DHS Travel Redress Inquiry Program (DHS TRIP)

DS-117 Form (For Returning Resident Visas) (external link)

DS-156E Form (external link)

DS-160 Non-Immigrant Online Application Instruction

DS-160 Non-Immigrant Online Application Form Link 

DS-230(Immigrant Visas)


E-1(Treaty Trader Company Registration)

E-1 Visa (Treaty Trader Visa)

E-2(Treaty Investor Company Registration)

E-2 Visa (Treaty Investor Visa)

E-2C Visa (CNMI-Only Investor)

E-Passports and the Visa Waiver Program

E-Passports FAQ

Employment Based Immigrant Visa

Employment Visa (Non-Immigrant Visa)

ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)

ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) FAQ

Exchange Visitors (J-1 Visa)

Exchange Visitors Visas (J-1 Visa) FAQ


F-1 Visa (Student Visa)

Family Based Immigrant Visas

Fiance Visas (K Visas)

Fiance Visa Checklist

FAQ Index

Fingerprinting- Where To Go


G Visas (Official Visas)

Green Card: How to Abandon

Green Card: How to Apply (Immigrant Visa)

Green Card Info from the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Service 

Green Card: Lost or Stolen

Guam-CNMI Visa Waiver Program

G-325 Form (Biographic Information Form) 


H Visas (Employment Visas)

Hague Adoption Convention


I Visa (Journalist Visa)


I-130 Petition Form

I-407 Form (Abandonment of Legal Permanent Resident Status)

I-864 Affidavit of Support Form

I-901 Fee Remittance for Certain F, M and J Non-Immigrants

Information Guide for New Immigrants (external link)

Immediate Relative Immigrant Visa

Immigrant Visa

Immigrant Visa Categories

Immigrant Visa FAQ

Immigrant Visa Petition (I-130)

Important Notices


Intra-Company Transferees (Blanket L Visas)

Investors for E5 (Immigrant Visa)

Issuance Fee Table

IW Visa (Spouse of a Deceased U.S. Citizen)


J Visa (Exchange Visitor Visas)

Journalist Visa (I Visa)


K Visa (Fiance Visa)


L Visa (Intra-Company Transferees, Blanket L Visas)

Lost or Stolen Green Cards

Lost or Stolen Passport and Visa Information Report Form

Legal Permanent Resident Child Born Abroad


M Visa (Student Visa)

Machine Readable Passports

Medical Exams FAQ

Media Visa (I Visa)

Minor Children (Under 21) of U.S. Citizens


Non-Immigrant Visas

Non-Immigrant Visa Application Fee

Non-Immigrant Visas Interview Appointment


O Visa

Overcoming the Public Charge (Immigrant Visas)


P Visa

Passport Validity (Non-Immigrant visa)

Passport Validity (Immigrant visa)

Passport, lost or stolen

Police Certificate

Police Certificates FAQ

Priority Dates (Immigrant Visas)

Priority Workers for E1 Immigrant Visas (external link)

Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees for E2 Immigrant Visas


Q Visas


R Visa (Religious Workers Visa)

Reciprocity Fee Table (external link)

Re-Entry Permit

Registration for payment and mailing address


Retrieve/Recover/Reopen DS-160 Application Form

Returning Resident Visas


SEVIS Fee (I-901) Information

SEVIS Fee (I-901) Payment Website

Skilled Workers for E3 (Immigrant Visa) (external link)

Special Visa Processing Procedures (external link)

Spouses (Immigrant Visas)

Spouse of a Deceased U.S. Citizen (Immigrant Visas)

Stolen Passport

Student Visa (F Visa)

Student Visa (M Visa)

Student Visas (F, M, J) FAQ


Temporary Work Visas (H2 Visas)

Tourist Visa (B-2 Visa)

Transit Visa (C-1 Visa)

Treaty Trader and Investor Visa (E-1/E-2 Visa) FAQ

Treaty Traders and Investors Visa (E-1/E-2 Visa) Registration

Travel Redress Inquiry Program (TRIP)


U.S. Visa Policy

U.S. Visa Policy FAQ

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

  1. S. Citizenship and Immigration Service FAQ

Useful Links


Vaccination Requirements

Visa Denials

Visa Reciprocity and Country Documents Finder

Visa Waiver Program

Visa Waiver Program Frequently Asked Questions


Work Visas (H, L, O, P, Q) FAQ

Contact Us Today

We serve clients throughout the United States including New York and New Jersey and in the following localities: New York City; Albany County including Albany; Dutchess County including Poughkeepsie; Erie County including Buffalo; Monroe County including Rochester; Nassau County including Mineola; Onondaga County including Syracuse; Orange County including Goshen; Putnam County including Carmel; Rockland County including New City; Suffolk County including Riverhead; Ulster County including Kingston; Westchester County including White Plains; Bergen County including Hackensack; Essex County including Newark; Hudson County including Jersey City; Middlesex County including New Brunswick; and Union County including Elizabeth. Attorney Advertising.