The FY2023 H1B lottery result is out and will continue to come out until the end of March 2022. USCIS has published the 1st round of random lottery from the submitted petitions. The other rounds of H1B lottery Results will be updated by March 31st, 2022. USCIS will continue to run subsequent lotteries if the number of H1B petitions received in the initial lotteries is insufficient to meet the FY 2023 quota. The myUSCIS account will now show which candidates were selected. You may download the selection notice for each selected candidate and start to file H1B from 1st of April 2023.
Each USCIS online lottery submission account will show one of the below status:
- Submitted: The registration has been submitted and is eligible for selection. If the initial selection process has been completed, this registration remains eligible, unless subsequently invalidated, for selection in any subsequent selections for the fiscal year for which it was submitted.
- Selected: Selected to file an H1B cap petition.
- Not Selected: Not selected – not eligible to file an H1B cap petition based on this registration.
- Denied: Multiple registrations were submitted by or on behalf of the same registrant for the same beneficiary. If denied as a duplicate registration, all registrations submitted by or on behalf of the same registrant for this beneficiary for the fiscal year are invalid.
- Invalidated-Failed Payment: A registration was submitted but the payment method was declined, not reconciled, disputed, or otherwise invalid.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment