A Green Card allows a foreigner to reside and work permanently in the U.S. under the classification of Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR).
There are multiple ways to obtain a Green Card. You may qualify as a family member of a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent resident, you may have a permanent job in the US or receive a permanent employment offer in the United States, you may be selected in the annual Diversity Visa Lottery, or you may be a refugee or asylee seeking an adjustment of status.
The Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie is committed to helping clients every step of the way throughout the Green Card process.
To learn more about the different immigrant visa categories and application procedures, click on the links below:
In addition to the above, there are other special categories through which you may obtain a Green Card in New York City. Please contact our office to schedule a Green Card consultation.
- PERM Labor Certification
- Religious Workers
- Asylees/Refugees - Form I-485 Status Adjustment
- Battered Spouses - Violence Against Women Act Form I-360 Status Adjustment
- EB-1 Classification: Extraordinary Ability
- EB-2 Classification: Advanced Degrees
- EB-3 Classification: Skilled Workers
- EB-4 Classification: Special Occupations
- EB-5 Classification: The Million Dollar Visa
- Family Based Immigration
- Diversity Visa Lottery