H-1B Visa: Temporary Working Visa
H-1B Visas are a category of nonimmigrant worker visa designed to allow foreign citizens to work in the US temporarily in specialty occupations. These visas are available for skilled workers who hold a relevant four-year college degree (either a Bachelor’s degree from a US institution or the equivalent from a foreign institution) or who have equivalent work experience. Fashion models of distinguished merit are also eligible for H-1B Visas. For more information on H-1B Visas, see our H-1B FAQ page.
- How Many H-1Bs are Available Every Year?
- H-1B Period of Stay
- H-1B Visa Application Procedure
- H-4 Visas: Spouses & Children of H1B Visa Holders
- What is the Role of the Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC, in Applying for an H-1B Visa?
- H-1B Audit
- What Penalties or Sanctions can an H-1B Employer Face for Non-Compliance of the H-1B Program Requirements?
- H-1B Audit Expectations & Etiquette