Immigration Webinar 2018
Brought to you by Law Offices of Keshab Raj Seadie, P.C.
Date: January 8, 2018, from 2 PM - 4 PM
Other details to be updated. Stay tuned.
As the USCIS scrutinizes the adjudication of FY2018 H-1B cap cases, thousands of companies are receiving numerous requests for evidence (RFEs), raising issues where a Level 1 wage is indicated on the labor condition application (LCA). Join us for this seminar to navigate these complex changes in the business immigration laws.
Our panelists will analyze the issues and explore multiple innovative ways on how to respond to an RFE or Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) that raises a Level 1 wage issue. They also will instruct on best practices for preparing petitions that will help companies to potentially avoid an RFE or NOID.
In addition, we will also discuss other issues as indicated on our agenda section noted below.
- 10:00 to 10:30 &- Registration
- 10:30 to 12:30 &- Keynote Speech and Discussions on Current State of Immigration Law, including:
- Responding to H-1B RFEs Raising Level 1 Wage Issues;
- H-1B amendment and Simeio memo;
- H-4 EAD &- is it really going to end?
- FDNS Site Visit Protocol;
- Consular Processing issues and extreme vetting of visa applicants through social media and other means;
- Issues Originating at Port of Entry;
- Employment based green card and personal interview;
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM &- Lunch Break (Lunch will be provided);
- 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM &- LCA Compliance including:
- H-1B Audit by DOL;
- Current adjudication trend at DOL Wage and Hour;
- ALJ case laws analysis on LCA compliance;
- Hands on training in preparing Public Access File, LCA posting and other compliance matters;
- 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM &- Questions and Answers and Closing Statements.
This is an invitation only Seminar and seats are limited. Only pre-registered individuals will be allowed at the event. No walk-ins will be allowed. Buffet lunch will be provided for all participants. There is a $200 per person participation fee.
** We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this seminar by providing one-week notice prior to scheduled event date. If seminar is cancelled, your registration/ participation fee will be refunded in full to the registrant. If you are unable to attend and have registered for the seminar, your $200 fee is non-refundable.