We have over 20 years experience & have successfully processed more than 50,000 business & family visas CONTACT US NOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION

P Visas: Athletes, Artists and Entertainers (General)

P-1: Individual or Team Athletes and group Entertainers.

Athletes and entertainers entering the U.S. must have a visa. The P-1 classification applies in both areas and is separated into P-1a, and P-1b and is issued as follows:

P-1A) someone who is coming temporarily to the U.S. to perform at an athletic competition, individually or as part of a group or team.

P-1B) Someone who is coming temporarily to the U.S. to perform as a member of an entertainment group,

In both categories, the individual or group must be internationally recognized as having a high level of achievement. There is also a one year limitation that is applied to both categories. In addition, an entertainment group must have had a sustained and substantial relationship with the group for at least one year.

P-2: Individual/Group Artist/Entertainer under Reciprocal Exchange Program

A highly skilled or recognized artist or performer who is visiting the U.S. temporarily to perform as part of an exchange program between an organization within the US and another organization in another country is eligible for a P-2 visa. The P-2 visa is only issued through a recognized reciprocal exchange program, where the visiting artist holds comparable skills to those of the U.S. artist who is also taking part in the program outside of the U.S.

P-3: Artists or Entertainers in Culturally Unique Program
P-3 classification is for those individuals who are coming to the U.S. to temporarily teach, coach, or perform as artists. They can be individuals or part of a group, which is dedicated to the development, interpretation, or representation of a unique or culturally significant presentation. This could include folk, ethnic, musical, theatrical artistic performances which are used to further the development and understanding of a particular art form.

P-4: Spouse or child of P-1, P-2 or P-3