REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR STUDENT VISA APPLICATION
Each applicant for a student visa must submit these forms and documentation as explained below:
- Form I-20A-B, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status. You will need to submit a SEVIS generated Form I-20 which was provided to you by your school. You and your school official must sign the I-20 form.
- Online Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application, Form DS-160.
- A passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant's intended period of stay in the United States
- One (1) 2×2 photograph
- A MRV fee receipt to show payment of the visa application fee.
- The SEVIS I-901 fee receipt.
All applicants should be prepared to provide:
- Transcripts and diplomas from previous institutions attended;
- Scores from standardized tests required by the educational institution such as the TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc;
- Financial evidence that shows you or your parents who are sponsoring you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period of your intended study.