Attorneys at Law
246 West 38th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10018 USA
O +1 212 571 6002 Ext. 202
F +1 212 571 7302
H-1B Visa Webinar 2023
Thursday, February 16th, 2023
12:30 pm to 2:00 pm (EST)
Learn from the Master who has over 25 years of experience and has successfully filed more than 75,000 H-1B visa petitions!
In this webinar, we will show you ways to increase your chances of being selected for the H-1B lottery and if selected, how to get your visa approved. We will also discuss the role of both the employer and the employee in providing critical documents and information. We will help you to file a flawless Labor Condition Application and H-1B visa petition by analyzing each component of these applications from selecting the correct SOC Code for LCA to filing the H-1B petition.
Topics to be covered in our Webinar:
- How do I apply for the H-1B Visa Lottery? Are there ways to increase my chances of getting selected for the lottery? What is the approval and filing timeline?
- Who is qualified to sponsor an H-1B visa? What is the Employer-Employee Relationship and who has the Right to Control?
- What role does the Employer play in formulating the right job title and duties to match with the Employee's relevant bachelor's degree and work experience?
- In depth overview of LCA Wage, Prevailing Wage and Offered Wage, as well as LCA Posting and Public Access File
- Maintenance of Status issues that may arise
- Issues originating from CPT, OPT and STEM OPT to H-1B
- Discussion of the Simeio Memo, Neufeld Memo, IT Serve Alliance Settlement and other recent case laws related to the H-1B visa
- Best practices for handling H-1B visa RFEs and ways to combat the difficulties in proving the availability of the specialty occupation and presenting H-1B employee's qualifications so that they match with the offered job pursuant to the various prongs of the Neufeld Memo
- How to approach a 221g inquiry
Presented by Keshab Raj Seadie, Esq.