• Benefit from Our Experience Gained Through 100,000+ Visa and Green Card Approvals

Welcome to our Self-Help Visa Center!

We are delighted to provide you with a user-friendly platform that offers comprehensive immigration solutions through our "Self-Help Visa Center." Our mission is to empower individuals and families with the knowledge and tools needed to navigate the immigration process independently and successfully.

At the Law Offices of Keshab Raj Seadie, P.C., or greencardmaker.com, we understand that the immigration journey can be complex and overwhelming. Our goal is to simplify the process and make it accessible to everyone, irrespective of their financial background or immigration goals. Whether you are seeking a work permit, family-based visa, or a path to permanent residency, our Self Help Visa Center is designed to equip you with the necessary resources to confidently handle your own immigration case.

Read more 

About Us

For over two decades, the Law Offices of Keshab Raj Seadie, P.C. has established itself as a leading U.S. immigration law firm. Our reputation stems from the exceptional quality of our services across various immigration practice areas and the unwavering commitment of our lawyers to advocate for our clients' interests on a global scale. Throughout our history, we have been instrumental in shaping the practice of immigration law and developing effective strategies for managing business risks. Unlike other firms that measure success by the size of their offices or number of lawyers, our primary goal is to be the firm of choice for clients facing complex immigration legal issues and critical disputes.

Under the visionary leadership of Principal Attorney Keshab Raj Seadie, Esq., our cohesive team of dedicated lawyers is driven by a singular focus: finding innovative solutions to our clients' most pressing immigration challenges.....Read more


Why choose Keshab and his team for your immigration matter?

Reliable & Trustworthy

Faster Service

Lower Fees

  • We have helped 100,000 + clients with similar background as yours to get visas and Green Cards
  • 20+ years of experience in successfully processing complex visas and Green Cards
  • In-depth knowledge of FDNS Site Visit and DOL Audit
  • Well versed in Motion Practice, Appeal to AAO, Immigration Courts, BIA, Federal and Commercial Litigations
  • Member of New York State Bar and American Immigration Lawyers Association
  • Former United Nations Staff Member


New York City Immigration Lawyer

Serving Clients throughout the 50 States and Consulates Abroad

Located in New York City, the Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC, is a leading US immigration law firm which provides counsel and representation in virtually every area of immigration law affecting cross-border movement of professional workers and businesses. Among the firm's broad array of U.S. and international clients are leaders in software and information technology, IT consulting, banking and finance, entertainment, media, real estate, healthcare, advertising, and the hotel and hospitality industries.

HANDLED 100,000 plus Visas and Green Card CASES PERSONALLY


Former United Nations Staff Member


Our law firm gives you an immigration lawyer, lets you file online — or via paper and we review each case 5 times to make sure everything is done correctly while saving you thousands of dollars.

You Don't Have To Fight This Battle Alone

In the middle of a challenging immigration legal issue, you may not know where to turn. Maybe your immigration status is at risk. Maybe you need to file a green card, H-1B or some other visa. Maybe your company is under a DOL Audit or FDNS investigation. Whatever the case, our firm is ready to assist you.

The Law Offices of Keshab Raj Seadie Is Here for You

At The Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, my practice is results-oriented and client-centered. I focus on U.S. immigration laws including Visa and green card and other corporate and family immigration matters. 

I am here to listen to you, gain your trust and help you navigate the complex immigration legal system while savings thousands  of dollars. 

Contact Me Today

I'll gladly discuss your immigration case with you at your convenience. Contact me today to schedule an appointment.

Phone: 2125716002

[email protected]


The immigration lawyers of The Law Offices of Keshab Raj Seadie, P.C. have successfully helped our clients resolve their immigration issues. We provide immigration counsel via phone, zoom or WhatsApp, or on-site counsel at our midtown Manhattan, NY Office for all our clients. Schedule your consultation with our immigration attorneys to get answers to your Visa, Green Card, Citizenship and other immigration questions.

Click here to read Client Testimonials.

Please fill out the form below to schedule your appointment


Click on the "Submit Payment" button to make a payment

Let's make it formal!

Get the legal help you need for anything related to H-1B visa whether you are an employer or H-1B employee either way you are covered.

Do you qualify for H1B visa?

Employees click here

Is your company eligible to hire professional Workers on H-1B visa?

Employers click here



  • "He And His Staff Go Above And Beyond For Their Clients"

    Mr. Keshab Raj Seadie is the best immigration lawyer you will come across in all of NYC. He and his staff go above and beyond for their clients. They are not afraid to take on the most complex cases and fight for the people that they represent. Not only is Mr. Seadie a phenomenal lawyer, he is al... Read On

  • "Keshab Is A Brilliant Lawyer And Even Better Human Being"

    Keshab is a brilliant lawyer and even better human being.I have filed my H1B extension, PERM and 140 from this firm successfully.Pros:1. Quick response from staff like Rowena (she is very good)2. Keshab himself is accessible anytime for queries3. Genuine helping nature (which I have not seen with... Read On

  • "Keshab's Office Is Helping Me With All My Immigration Needs Since Past 10 Years."

    I have great experience with Keshab's law office. Keshab is very efficient. Keshab's office is helping me with all my immigration needs since past 10 years. I recommend Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC for any of the immigration needs.Thanks to Keshab, Rowena and Maunil. Read On

Get Legal help

50,000+ clients

Offering comprehensive H-1B visa solutions to over 50,000 clients

200+ companies

Helping small to midsize businesses to employ professional H-1B workers

Other Practice Areas

Other Work Visas
L-1 Visas: Intra-Company Transferees
L-1A Visas: Workers Opening A US Branch, Affiliate or Subsidiary Company
L-1B Visas: Workers Helping to Establish A US Branch, Affiliate or Subsidiary Company
L-2 Visas: Spouses & Children of L Visa Holders
J-1 Visa: Cultural Exchange Work for Medical or Business Training
R-1 Visa: Working Temporarily in a Religious Capacity
TN; NAFTA Professionals: Temporary Work Visa for Canadian & Mexican Citizens
E Visas: Foreign Nationals Engaged in International Trade or Investment
O-1 Visas: Persons of Extraordinary Ability
P Visas: Athletes, Artists and Entertainers (General)
Green Cards
PERM Labor Certification
Religious Workers
Asylees/Refugees - Form I-485 Status Adjustment
Political Asylum
Battered Spouses - Violence Against Women Act Form I-360 Status Adjustment
EB-1 Classification: Extraordinary Ability
E-2 Visa
EB-3 Classification: Skilled Workers
EB-4 Classification: Special Occupations
EB-5 Investor Green Card (Regional Center)
EB-5 Investor Green Card (Regular Investment and TEA)
Family Based Immigration
Diversity Visa Lottery


Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec sed odio dui. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas.

H-1B Visa Lottery (Cap Subject) Cap Exempt and Concurrent H-1B

H-1B Visa RFE, Motion, Appeal and Federal Court Litigation

Contact Us Today

We serve clients throughout the United States including New York and New Jersey and in the following localities: New York City; Albany County including Albany; Dutchess County including Poughkeepsie; Erie County including Buffalo; Monroe County including Rochester; Nassau County including Mineola; Onondaga County including Syracuse; Orange County including Goshen; Putnam County including Carmel; Rockland County including New City; Suffolk County including Riverhead; Ulster County including Kingston; Westchester County including White Plains; Bergen County including Hackensack; Essex County including Newark; Hudson County including Jersey City; Middlesex County including New Brunswick; and Union County including Elizabeth. Attorney Advertising.

Law Office of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC
246 West 38th St, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10018