Renew Your Green Card for $129! Save Thousands of Dollars in Attorney Fees

How to Renew Green Card or Replace lost Green Card

If your 10-year Green Card is expired or expiring within the next 6 months, it's time to renew it. Need help renewing or replacing your Green Card? Law Offices of Keshab Raj Seadie, PC can help!

Want answers on cost, wait time, and required documents?

  Our Self-Help Service Other Immigration Attorneys
Fees $129 $2000-$10000
USCIS Fees $455 Filing Fee + $85 Biometrics Fee $455 Filing Fee + $85 Biometrics Fee
Total $669 $2,540-$10,540

Our team is here to help you from the beginning to the end.

  • Assisted countless individuals in successfully renewing their green cards.
  • Streamlined process with questionnaire and document upload taking less than two hours.
  • Experienced team of lawyers and paralegals to review, finalize, and submit your application promptly.
  • Money-back guarantee if your I-90 application is not approved.
  • Impressive track record with a 99% success rate.
  • Affordable pricing: you pay only $129 for our fee.

Follow these simple steps to complete your application and upload the required documents:

Step 1 Create a Free Account by clicking here. Check you email for the login password.
Step 2

Log into our portal at

  1. Complete and Submit the Questionnaires.
  2. Upload required pictures and documents.
Step 3 You pay the $129 Self-Help Service Fee.
Step 4 We will complete and review all the required USCIS Forms. We will ensure everything is filled correctly and nothing is omitted.
Step 5 We will print and organize all the required USCIS Forms along with the required documents that you have submitted to us. You do not need to print anything.
Step 6 We will mail you the packet with labels where you are required to sign.
Step 7 You add the required USCIS Fees ($455 Filing Fee + $85 Biometrics Fee) to the packet. You can either write a check or get a pre-paid money order payable to the "U.S. Department of Homeland Security".
Step 8 You mail the packet to USCIS. (We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label with the correct USCIS mailing address)

You may be qualified to renew or replace your Green Card if:  

A. You are currently a Green Card holder and your card has expired;

B. Your card has not expired but has been:

    1. Lost, stolen, or destroyed
    2. Mutilated
    3. Issued but never received
    4. Issued with incorrect data

C. Your name or other biographic information has changed or you became a Lawful Permanent Resident before your 14th birthday and are registering for your Green Card as required by law.

Contact Us Today

We serve clients throughout the United States including New York and New Jersey and in the following localities: New York City; Albany County including Albany; Dutchess County including Poughkeepsie; Erie County including Buffalo; Monroe County including Rochester; Nassau County including Mineola; Onondaga County including Syracuse; Orange County including Goshen; Putnam County including Carmel; Rockland County including New City; Suffolk County including Riverhead; Ulster County including Kingston; Westchester County including White Plains; Bergen County including Hackensack; Essex County including Newark; Hudson County including Jersey City; Middlesex County including New Brunswick; and Union County including Elizabeth. Attorney Advertising.