Apply to Bring Your Fiancé(e) to the U.S. for $899. Save Thousands in Attorney Fees!

Our K-1, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)

Our I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) Self-help product will walk you through, step-by-step, how to file for a U.S. visa for your fiancé(e)! 

Want answers on cost, wait time, and required documents?

  Our Self-Help Service Other Immigration Attorneys
Fees $899 $2000-$10000
USCIS Fees $535 Filing Fee $535 Filing Fee
Total $1,434 $2,535-$10,535

Our team is here to help you from the beginning to the end.

  • Assisted countless individuals in successfully applying K-1 Visa for their fiancé(e).
  • Streamlined process with questionnaire and document upload taking less than two hours.
  • Experienced team of lawyers and paralegals to review, finalize, and submit your application promptly.
  • Money-back guarantee if your I-129F application is not approved.
  • Impressive track record with a 99% success rate.
  • Affordable pricing: you pay only $899 for our fee.

Follow these simple steps to complete your application and upload the required documents:

Step 1 Create a Free Account by clicking here. Check you email for the login password.
Step 2

Log into our portal at

  1. Complete and Submit the Questionnaires.
  2. Upload required pictures and documents.
Step 3 You pay the $899 Self-Help Service Fee.
Step 4 We will complete and review all the required USCIS Forms. We will ensure everything is filled correctly and nothing is omitted.
Step 5 We will print and organize all the required USCIS Forms along with the required documents that you have submitted to us. You do not need to print anything.
Step 6 We will mail you the packet with labels where you are required to sign.
Step 7 You add the required USCIS Fees ($535 Filing Fee) to the packet. You can either write a check or get a pre-paid money order payable to the "U.S. Department of Homeland Security".
Step 8 You mail the packet to USCIS. (We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label with the correct USCIS mailing address)

Who Can Apply for a K-1 Visa?:  

Discover the eligibility criteria for a K-1 fiancé visa

The K-1 visa offers an opportunity for foreign-born fiancés of U.S. citizens to enter the United States and legally marry their partners. If you're considering applying for a K-1 visa, there are several requirements to fulfill.

To qualify for a K-1 visa, the foreign partner must reside outside of the United States and meet the following conditions: they must be legally free to marry, have had an in-person meeting with their U.S. citizen partner within the past two years, and not have any serious criminal convictions. If the couple has children, those under the age of 21 can be sponsored for a K-2 visa.

In this comprehensive guide, we will outline the requirements for obtaining a K-1 visa:

  1. Do You Qualify for a K-1 Visa?
  2. Requirements for the U.S. Sponsor
  3. Requirements for the Foreign Partner
  4. Unsure about the right visa for you? Take our 5-minute questionnaire for personalized guidance on visa options.

Do You Qualify for a K-1 Visa? A crucial qualification for a K-1 visa is that the foreign partner and the U.S. sponsor must have met in person within the two years preceding the filing of the Form I-129F ("Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)"). Here are some examples of evidence that can be used to demonstrate this requirement:

  • Photographs of the couple together
  • Airline ticket stubs and hotel receipts indicating travel dates
  • Copies of passport pages showing entry stamps
  • Military orders or leave letters from commanding officers
  • Ultimately, to utilize the K-1 visa for obtaining a green card, the couple must marry within 90 days of the foreign partner's arrival in the United States; otherwise, they may be required to return to their home country.

Choosing between a K-1 visa and a spousal visa? Begin by answering our 5-minute questionnaire.

Requirements for the U.S. Sponsor To sponsor their foreign fiancé, the U.S. citizen partner must fulfill the following criteria:

  • Be a U.S. citizen and be able to provide evidence of their American citizenship. Acceptable proofs of U.S. citizenship include a U.S. birth certificate, an unexpired U.S. passport, a statement executed by a U.S. consular officer, a U.S. Department of State Form FS-240, a Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship, or a U.S. Department of State issued passport card.
  • Be legally eligible to marry, meaning all previous marriages have ended in divorce or the death of the spouse.
  • Meet 100% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines income level for their household size. The sponsor must demonstrate the ability to financially support their partner once they are in the United States.
  • Submit Form I-129F to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to petition for the foreign partner's entry on a K-1 visa.

Requirements for the Foreign Partner To qualify for a K-1 visa, the foreign partner must meet the following conditions:

  • Reside outside the United States, be legally free to marry, and have met their U.S. citizen sponsor within the two years preceding the filing of Form I-129F.
  • Not have committed crimes that would hinder their entry into the United States and be able to provide requested records and documents, such as a passport, birth certificate, police certificates, and military records if applicable.
  • Once these requirements are met and the K-1 visa is approved, the foreign fiancé has six months from the approval date of the initial I-129F form to enter the United States.

Once reunited in the United States, the couple must marry within 90 days, or the foreign fiancé will lose their K-1 status.

Choosing the right visa can be challenging. Begin your journey today by getting started with our personalized questionnaire.


Contact Us Today

We serve clients throughout the United States including New York and New Jersey and in the following localities: New York City; Albany County including Albany; Dutchess County including Poughkeepsie; Erie County including Buffalo; Monroe County including Rochester; Nassau County including Mineola; Onondaga County including Syracuse; Orange County including Goshen; Putnam County including Carmel; Rockland County including New City; Suffolk County including Riverhead; Ulster County including Kingston; Westchester County including White Plains; Bergen County including Hackensack; Essex County including Newark; Hudson County including Jersey City; Middlesex County including New Brunswick; and Union County including Elizabeth. Attorney Advertising.